Bhajji's new girl

Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009
The 'thick' friendship between cricketer Harbhajan Singh and actress Shilpi Sharma (of Jo Bole So Nihaal fame) is the talk of the town. News is that this budding friendship has already reached the next level, which for obvious reasons, the duo won't accept.

The news making the rounds is that Harbhajan has been continuously sending SMSs to Shilpi to come to South Africa and see him in action on the field. Shilpi maintains that he's 'just a friend' and not someone special.
"Yes, I don't deny the fact that we've been friends for almost a year and he wants me to come to South Africa to cheer for him and his team. Is there anything wrong with that?" she says.

Remind her that just a year ago, Bhajji was linked with another actress, Geeta Basra and she retorts, "What? I've never heard of such rumours." Ask her when she is planning to go to cheer for Bhajji, she replies, "I was to go but due to some prior commitments, I couldn't make it.

But if his team makes it to the final four, I definitely intend to go to cheer for him." "I'll be going to cheer for him with a bunch of friends.
not alone," she adds before signing off.

0 comments: